Thursday, May 3, 2007

Call family update

Our little family is growing.

Aaron is working at Timber Mountain Hardwoods selling wood, he is more on the operational side of things. He is also the young men's president in our ward, he has been pretty busy with that. The boys love him. He takes them camping and sets up fun activities like black light volleyball. He is also playing men's basketball with the ward, they won first place last year, I bet they will win again this year.

Jeri is keeping busy now that we have 2 kids. She is a stay at home mom and loving it! She watches 2 other kids twice a week for her friend. She is also helping out with computer work for her mother in-law's business ( Dinner myway). She is the laural adviser at church. She is playing girl's church volleyball.

Austin is 2 1/2 and full of energy! He keeps us busy. He loves sports, anything with a ball. He loves to watch Dad play basketball. Every week before Aaron leaves to go play, Austin stretches out with him. He loves trains. We bought a season pass to the train museum and have already been 3 times. He loves to go with his buddy Laif. Austin loves nursery, he loves to sing. He is a big help with his baby sister.

Hannah is almost 4 months old. She is growing so fast. She is a great sleeper as long as she is in her bed. She loves to take baths with her brother. She just started baby talking. The other night she woke up at 3 in the morning and just started talking. She is definitely a girl!

1 comment:

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad that I found you! Your family is so adorable. And your little Austin, he looks a lot like Aaron. Well I am glad I can find one way to keep up with you. I hope you guys are doing good. We are making a life here in Utah. Our blog is brentonjazzlivingston@blogspot.com,come find us! Miss you guys`Jazmine Livingston (Joyner)