Friday, September 7, 2007

I found it!

I found it! I have been looking for this shirt for Hannah for a few months now. Angel, my sister in-law told me about this shirt she saw at a baby shower. I think the person who designed this shirt used Hannah as their inspiration. The Shirt says " I make chunky thighs look good!"

4 comments:

DebLawson said...

She's such a pretty baby! Cool shirt!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Cute shirt, do they make that in my size?

Also this is Lindsey Parry (Pope) Aaron's long lost cousin. Tell him to get his lazy butt on the friends website or he's off my Christmas card list... as soon as I start a Christmas card list. Or he can just email me directly lindseyjparry@gmail.com. Sorry to put you in the middle. Thanks.

Angel said...

hey there,
how do you get the border around your pics?

Marie said...

I found your blog through Sheena's and was so happy! I don't know if Aaron remembers me but do you have any contact info for Anson and family? I haven't seen him in years! Thanks, Marie