So the day finally arrives. After shopping for matching outfits, I put them all away so the kids wouldn't wear them and they would be perfect for pictures. So Saturday comes. I wait until the last possible minutes to put my kids in their new outfits. I feared Hannah spitting up all over hers. We arrive at the park. We head over to where we were going to take pictures. It was down by this bridge. I am pushing the stroller and all the sudden I see Austin go tumbling down this hill.
SPLAT!
Right in the mud. I had to go peel him out of the mud. If you look close you will see that my child's hair isn't the dark. It is mud caked in his hair. This picture doesn't even show how bad it really was because he landed on his back/side. Behind his arm his shirt is brown and all the way down the side is brown.
My mom says, "well did you bring him a change of clothes?" I told her, " Mom, I went out and bought these clothes for pictures, this is what I wanted him to wear, why would I of packed something else.
Luckily it was mostly on his back side. So in all the pictures Austin was on the left side of the picture so we could angle him so we could hide the mud all over him.
Just my luck!





1 comment:
Austin in the mud on family picture day! Oh my goodness, that made me laugh. Years ago, Cameron took some family photos of us and a few hours before.. I banged my head on the van door and got a lovely knot on my forehead... you can see it in the picture! I have yet to have a child fall in the mud, though. That one wins the prize.
Miss you guys.
We may be coming home for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment