Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged

Rules: Answer the questions
Tag 5 other people and post their names
then leave a message on thier blog letting them know that they have been tagged.

10 years ago?

Ten years ago today I was celebrating my 17th birthday! I was a Junior at Oakmont High School. I think I was cheering a basketball game ( I only remember because it was my birthday)

5 things on my to do list.

1. go through the kids clothes and box up the ones that no longer fit them
2. Organize EVERYTHING in my house
3. fold the laundry
4. bake cookies for our linger longer next sunday
5. Dinner

3 bad habits

1. Leaving really long messages, Aaron always gets mad a deletes them half way through
2. I talk really fast and it is hard to understand me because I have a lisp.
3. I sometimes talk with food in my mouth


Places I have lived

California- Baby!!
I have lived in Granite bay, Roseville, Loomis, Rocklin and Sacramento

Things most people don't know about me.

I broke my face in a car accident when I was 15 ( I was not driving)
I have been sky diving and loved it, I would not do it now that I have a family but I am glad I did it when I did.
I want 4 kids. I came for a family with 4 kids and Aaron came from a family with 4 kids I think that 4 kids is PERFECT!

Okay these are the people I tag.

1. Jackie
2. Amy
3. Stephanie
4. Michelle
5. Nika

2 comments:

DebLawson said...

I can't believe you were in high school 10 years ago! you're just a baby!! :) (I graduated 18 years ago~ yikes!)

4 kids are great!! We love having 4!

Thanks for playing along, those were fun things to learn about you!

JACKIE said...

I filled out my blog after being tagged by you so check it out!