My kids are getting so old! I can't believe that Hannah is almost 2 1/2. She has been so funny lately. She has been talking up a storm. She loves going to Nursery and she loves to sing songs.
(if I knew how to upload video I would upload her singing some of her songs)

Austin is 4 3/4. He is almost done with his first year of preschool. He loves sports...playing sport, watching sports. His is always wanting to wear his "basketball uniform" (see his picture)
He is number 45. and if you ask him what team he is on he'll tell you WILDCATS from HSM 3.

And Andrew... he is 5 1/2 months old. He loves watching his brother and sister. He his rolling all over the place. He is such a good baby, he just goes with the flow of out crazy life.


I thought this was a funny picture of Hannah, we got the exersauser out for Andrew and Hannah climbed in. Look at her legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment