We went up to Clear Lake with our Friends the Cooney's. They have a lake house up there. There was 5 families.. 10 adults, 3 teenagers, and 7 kids. But it was tons of fun.
The moon was so full, so Carol and I decided to make a heart around it with our hands. It took Aaron 3 times before he got this perfect picture.
We went out on the Lake on the Goold's boat. Aaron and Jesper were crazy like always. Aaron was trying to switch seats when being wiped around behind the boat.
Carol and I went together but it was a more calm ride. :)
They even took Elsa in the tube, she didn't know what to think at first but I think she had fun.
Later that day we went to the community pool. Because we could all fit on the boat at one time so we had to take turns. Aaron and Jesper stayed back at the house so that Elsa and Andrew could take a nap. I don't think they were complaining though, they wanted to watch sports on t.v.
We plan on going back soon with some of the other families that couldn't make it up this time!





1 comment:
Looks like fun!
You guys are always having fun! good for you!
Post a Comment