Today Andrew turned 1!
So he got his own Happy Meal from McDonalds.
Singing Happy birthday to Andrew.

Trying to figure out how to blow out his candle.

This is what Andrew looked like before eating a
slice of Birthday cake ALL by himself.

And of Course this is what he looked like afterwards.
He loved it.

Happy Birthday Andrew!
5 comments:
Awww! I cannot believe he is 1 year old now...that just means Chloe only has two more months before she turns a year old. Time flies. Andrew is a cutie!
What a cutie-pie! I love first b-days! So fun. Looks like he had a blast. Mmmmm, McDonalds! :)
I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Happy Birthday, little one.
I can't believe you have 3 children. I was thinking of you over the holiday and was wondering how the whole call family is doing. It's so nice to see such cute and healthy children.
love,
Sarah Mason
p.s. call me 791-0642
Aaron I found you. Hey Hilary and I will be in town right after Christmas, so lets get together.
Mark call me 208-356-1004
Post a Comment