Oh milanta that is adorable! :)
I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. (And him in person) He needs to start getting big, so my baby doesn't look so ginormous!
it turned out really cute!!! I have to know what is under him it looks scratchy! Luckily he is so sweet and sleeping!
YES ... Precious !! Love!
I LOVE IT!!! totally unique and cute pic!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh milanta that is adorable! :)
I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. (And him in person) He needs to start getting big, so my baby doesn't look so ginormous!
it turned out really cute!!! I have to know what is under him it looks scratchy! Luckily he is so sweet and sleeping!
YES ... Precious !! Love!
I LOVE IT!!! totally unique and cute pic!
Post a Comment