Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dog sitting

We got to watch our friend's dog for a few days. The kids loved it. Every time Buster (the dog) would walk by Hannah she would laugh and try to grab his fur. We think Austin was a little jealous in the beginning because we were so excited to have Buster over that we were playing with him and making a big fuss about him. Buster came to visit Thursday morning . He was at our house for about 45 minutes before we lost him. Austin and Buster were playing out back and they went over on the side yard. I went out a few minutes later to tell them they needed to play were I could see them. I asked Austin where Buster was and he said " Buster went over the fence" I said " you mean under the fence" So I flew through the gate to look for Buster and he was nowhere to be found. So I went inside and called Candace, my neighbor and asked her if she could come sit with my kids while I looked for Buster. She walked out her front door at the same time I did and there was Buster trotting down the street. So needless to say we kept a really close eye Buster for the rest of his visit. It was fun to have a dog around the house for a few days, but I don't think that we are ready for a dog yet.

No comments: