Happy First Birthday Hannah Mae
Hannah Mae had her 1st birthday bash on Sunday! Luckily, Angel brought her camera because mine crashed (and I don't think we can bring it back). Hannah showed off her new walking skills!
Hannah, Rexton and Grete played a game to see who could pull all the Kleenex out of the box the fastest! Rexton kept looking around to see if he was going to get in trouble for it. Hannah kept a pretty good pace, but Grete won!
Then Hannah opened all her presents. I think she got a whole new wardrobe. She also got a bee bop drum set and a few other toys. Then it was time for Cupcakes! Hannah was screaming at me all day as I was making them, she REALLY wanted one.
So she dug in after we sang Happy birthday to her!





7 comments:
I love the picture of Hannah digging in!
Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Hannah!!
sweet hannanh it was fun to share your day with you. I hope that you and Rexton grown up to be as good of friends and Husdon and Austin are.
She is adoreable! I wonder how kids get so fast at pulling kleenex out of a box!
Awesome Birthday bash!!! I bet it was great
I love that she is walking!!
Holy crap, you need to stop taking so many pictures, poor kids. Email me and I will let you know where to hang out. Also let me know what type of crowd you are going to be with.
You took some great pictures! She looks adorable! Have fun on your trip with the girls!
Post a Comment