I got to go to Vegas on a girl's weekend to Vegas! It was a BLAST. One of my friends moved a way 5 months ago and so we thought this would be a perfect vacation to hang out and visit with each other. We even got to stay in a penthouse. It was like an apartment. So the first night we got there we just grabbed some sandwiches and ate them back at our pad!
Then we found these masks and started posing with them.
Stephani, Candace, Cecilia, and me
Then we found these masks and started posing with them.
When we got there someone took a picture of me and my face looked all washed out so we decided since it was girls weekend that we needed to do girl things like dye my hair. So we did.
Friday we went to the outlet store and shopped all day. can you imagine 5 girls going shopping . I think we went into every store.
Then Saturday we decided to walk the strip.
Here we are in front of the Bellagio after the water show!
Here we are in front of the Bellagio after the water show!





6 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a fun weekend for you! I bet it felt good to get away for a while. Glad you had fun!
Wow! That looks like so much fun! Your hair looks great! I have to say I am jealous, what I wouldn't do for a weekend off!
So so so fun!! Love your cute hair!
hooray for girls weekend! it looks like you had a blast. you girls must have wonderful hubbies for taking care of the kiddos. you fabulous as usual!
I'm so glad you had fun on your trip. I bet it was a blast. You all look so great. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Fun Fun Fun! Let's plan our trip now!!
Post a Comment