Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Picnic at the park

We have started a tradition of going to the library every Thursday and with the weather as nice as it has been here we decided to pack a lunch and take it to the park at the library.

Then the boys got to go play before we went into the library, I thought maybe if they got all their energy out they might be quite inside. But I was wrong!
Laif and Austin going down the slide.
Grete Climbing up to go down the slide.

Here is my attempt to get all 4 kids to look at me. Cristine and I were yelling and jumping up and down. We looked silly and didn't even get a picture of all 4 kids looking at one time.
But they sure had fun!

3 comments:

DebLawson said...

How fun!
I love the library and park days.
We were at our library and park yesterday, too. We hit 60 degrees yesterday and everyone was outside enjoying the nice weather. It'll be nice today, too, but then the next 5 days or so, back to the 40's and cooler. Joy.
The kids looked like they had a blast, Austin looks like such a big boy, now! :)

The Heaton's said...

looks like sooo much fun. i loved the idea of trying to get the wiggles out before library time, and it cracked me up that it didn't work! kids are too funny, you just never know. your kids are such cutie pies. we might come to CA in April...cross our fingers! i will for sure let you know!

JACKIE said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to get back to the nice weather there. I love the idea of going to the park and the library on the same day!