Friday- We went to the Davis' and had a Easter egg hunt. Aunt Candy filled all the Easter eggs with really fun toys and candy. The kids decorated cookies. We had a yummy taco salad for dinner and then we watched Enchanted out in the barn. 




Saturday- We celebrated Easter on Saturday with my family up at my parents house. The kids got to do another Easter egg hunt. Then we had a really nice ham dinner. Then the kids just got to play. The weather was so beautiful we sat out on the front lawn and visited with each other while the kids played.



(Yes that is my kid picking his nose)
Sunday- We woke up and the Easter bunny had come to our house and brought the kids Easter baskets. Hannah just pulled everything out quietly. While Austin yelled out " Oh my gosh , this is just what I wanted." The reason he said that is when I went Easter shopping everything he pick up and said I want this I would sneak into my cart after he walked away. Austin got new Spiderman underwear and new sunglasses and Hannah got a new pair of shoes and some new socks. Exciting I know! 





Here is us before Church!





7 comments:
When I was growing up we always took a family picture on Easter Sunday. I think next year Cameron and I will have to do that. It is a great time to celebrate family.
Wow, looks like you guys had a great Easter! Who is the other baby at your parents? Next time Steph is home we should get our families together.
My kids got so much candy at church. Kaden's pocket's were so full it was crazy!
I'm glad your's got underware instead! HA
Hi! I'm glad you found our blog. Your family is adorable and I can't believe how big your kids are! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!
Surprise! I learned how to leave a commet! Today I caught myself almost saying lasterday like Austin. I sure love those family get togethers!
Cute picture of you guys as a family!
Post a Comment