Austin is in a play group every Tuesday and Thursday. We rotate houses. This week we got to have all Austin's friends over to our house. Here they all are playing with the little people farm and doll house.
It is such a GREAT group of kids. They all play so well together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Wow~ Lots of little tots are your house, you are brave! what a good mommy you are. Looks like fun.
:)
I meant to say... lots of little totas AT your house! not are your house!
duh!!
BTW, Gene blew out his knee last night playing church volley ball! He did this to the other knee about 4 years ago and had surgery, so he'll most likely have surgery on this other knee now.... yikes!
so cute we love play group!!! Hannah is getting big!
holy moley (moly?), that is a full house! it looks like fun! that is so great you have so many great friends with little ones your kiddos ages! i love the last picture of hannah!
Jeri,
I saw your comment on Stephs blog about those swimsuits, I checked out the website and they are really cute. Can you call or email me, I would like more info on them!
-Amy
i LOVE the bathingsuites! i think they are all so cute. i really like the bottoms with the extra waist band (baby belly). you sell them? tell me all about it? maybe i should join?!? email me (and amy too) rpheaton@gmail.com, josh.amy5916@sbcglobal.net
Looks like they keep you busy. Now I know what's going on there when I'm on the phone with you! Playgroup is great for the kids.
Looks like Hannah is in training for the "Red Hat Society."
Post a Comment