We just got a brand new California Family fitness in Natomas!!! So we went and took the tour. We were hooked we both wanted to join. We decided that we should try out the 2 weeks for free. Well we have only been over there 3 or 4 times in 2 weeks. (tomorrow is the last day of our free membership.) I was starting to think it wasn't worth it. Hannah won't stay in the daycare without one of us there so we were taking turns working out.
But yesterday it was over 80 degrees here so we went to the pool. They have this really cool water play structure, and a walk in pool. Hannah has been scared of the water so far this year so I thought that this was not going to be fun. But to my surprise we had a BLAST!
But yesterday it was over 80 degrees here so we went to the pool. They have this really cool water play structure, and a walk in pool. Hannah has been scared of the water so far this year so I thought that this was not going to be fun. But to my surprise we had a BLAST!
Even Hannah went down the slide.





3 comments:
We belonged to this gym back in Rocklin and loved it! We loved it mostly for the pool. (I also did the 5:45 am spin class) But the pool and water area were so much fun, we were finding ourselves there 2-3 times a week at least during the summer. Loved it!!
It looks like a blast. I've been tempted to take a tour just because the outside water area looks like fun.I'll have to get details from you.
If you have not joined yet, I believe my mother of multiples group can get you and anyone interested a discounted membership. Let me know if you are interested, and I will see if I can dig up the emails.
There water area looks like a blast!! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment