My next step is to paint the top part of the room green ( right now it is blue) and then Angel and I are going to paint 5 little monkeys on the wall. It will look like they are jumping on the bed. Austin has always liked monkey and so have I so we are going with the 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed theme. I will post pictures are soon as it is done!
Friday, May 23, 2008
A new project
I have been trying to talk Aaron into getting bunk beds for a while. I have been looking for them everywhere. I finally found some that I really liked on Craigslist.com. So I talked Aaron into letting me get them. He says we still have 6 plus months until we need them, but I don't want be redoing a room 9 months pregnant. So here they are our new bunk beds. Austin loves them, he thinks it is so cool to climb up to the top bunk and sit up there.
Today I went to the fabric store and bought some fabric to make the kids duvet covers. I wanted something that was boy and girl, but I want them to be different, but go together. So it is hard to tell in this picture but the bottom one is Austin's ( for now) and it is striped and the underneath part is green. The top one is Hannah's and it is circles and the underneath part is pink. Both of them have the same colors in them. I love them.

My next step is to paint the top part of the room green ( right now it is blue) and then Angel and I are going to paint 5 little monkeys on the wall. It will look like they are jumping on the bed. Austin has always liked monkey and so have I so we are going with the 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed theme. I will post pictures are soon as it is done!
My next step is to paint the top part of the room green ( right now it is blue) and then Angel and I are going to paint 5 little monkeys on the wall. It will look like they are jumping on the bed. Austin has always liked monkey and so have I so we are going with the 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed theme. I will post pictures are soon as it is done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow Jeri, I am impressed. Next time I want custom duvet covers sewn I am calling you. Very cute.
Awesome! Great job! The beds look fantastic! The new paint and the monkeys on the wall will be so cute.
Jeri you are the most fabulous mom in the world!!! I'm always amazed at your sewing skills. The kids room will be awesome. I'll get you a projector for the monkeys on your wall. :)
Post a Comment