Friday, February 20, 2009

We have been busy....

We have been busy with the important stuff like.....


Making Cookiesand they were yummy!

We steam cleaned our carpets. They were getting really bad.


Before

After
you can still see where are sectional goes, but the carpet is a lot cleaner.

For Valentine's day, I got my hair and nails done. So we could go out with a few people from Aaron's work. We took an Escalade limo down to Morton's steak house in Sacramento.


my nails lasted less then 2 days before the paint started to clip.

Andrew is 2 1/2 months old already. Oh how time flies! And Hannah still just adores him. She says, "I give him kisses" 100 times a day.

I love watching Hannah play by herself, she has such a big imagination.
(Look at her boots, she loves to wear them, even though she can barely walk in them)

Andrew just loves to smile. He is such a GREAT baby. He gets a little fussy when he gets tired or hungry, other then that he just loves watching the 2 older kids play.


We have been thinking about potty training Hannah. She is so ready. It is just hard with a newborn... I know, no excuses. The other day I walked into the bathroom with Austin telling Hannah she needed to go potty on her potty chair. So I am off the hook... Austin is going to potty train her for me.

3 comments:

Angel said...

I love all the pics! Your hair looks great, I bet that was a nice treat! Andrew has the biggest smile!

Morrell Family said...

So I'm finally trying to get up to date on my blog so I started catching up on everyone else also. Your blog is so cute, I love reading about your kids and life. the pics you have posted are always so cute, I really need to do better at taking pics. Love you Jeri!

DebLawson said...

Your hair and nails looked fabulous! Glad you guys had a fun night out!
Andrew is growing so fast and is oh so adorable! His smile is heart warming.
Go Austin for helping potty train Hannah! Tell him you'll buy him some Star Wars stuff if he gets his sister out of diapers! :)
How cool that you have a little potty training helper!! lucky!