Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 random things about Jeri

25 random things about me...
I did this on facebook, it took me a while so I thought I would publish it on here too!


1. I can't spells worth beans. Good thing my computer has an automatic spell check.

2. I have been married to my best friend for 5 1/2 years.

3. and I have been pregnant almost 50% of that time. We got pregnant 4 months into our marriage. We started trying right away because Doctors had told me I might not be able to get pregnant.

4. At least once a day (if I am out and about) I get the comment " Wow, you got your hand full"

5. I swore I would NEVER drive a mini-van...and I now I don't know where I would be without my Honda Odyssey.

6. I was a cheerleader for 5 years... 1 year in Jr. high ( because that was the rule... you could only cheer your 7th OR 8th grade year, that way more girl would have the opportunity) 3 year in high school, yes only 3 I got cut my Freshman year I was number 7 and she only took 6. and 1 year of All-Stars.

7. I still talk to my cheer coach from high school. I see her a few times a year. I go back and judge cheer tryouts, and competitions. We have even take a few trips together.

8.The summer after I graduated from High school, I went sky diving. It was amazing, I wouldn't do it now that I have kids, but I am glad I did it then.

9. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers and all our names start with "J" so my mom would go through all our names before she got the right one.

10. I can't cook, I feel really bad for my husband because he come from a family who cooks everything from scratch.

11. But I can bake, I make some pretty yummy chocolate chip cookies and I have mastered B.J's pizookies.

12. I love that my husband gets off work at 2 on Fridays.

13. I love to take my kids to Disneyland, Austin went to Disneyland 3 times in one year.

14.I check my email 100 times a day, every time I walk by the computer I check it.

15. The longest I have ever lived in one house is 5 years... My dad built houses when I was younger and so we moved every 2-3 years.

16. I love being a stay at home mom!

17. I LOVE when my house is clean, It doesn't happen very often. As soon as I am done cleaning a room the kids mess it up.

18. 18 is my favorite number. and I love even numbers, odd numbers bug me for some reason.

19. I have OCD, every time I leave the house I always think I left my hair straightener plugged in or the garage door open.. it drives my husband nuts!!!

20. I am a junk food junkie... I love anything that is sweet. When I was pregnant with Austin I ate frozen yogurt almost everyday!

21. My shoe sizes is a 6.5, which is kinda small for a person 5'7. But I think I stopped my feet from growing when I was younger because my best friend wore smaller shoes then me but I always borrowed them and squeezed my feet into them.

22. I love going camping, especially when it is with my whole family.

23. I love cold cereal, I could eat it for every meal.

24. I am no a reader, I have never found reading relaxing and enjoyable, until Twilight. I couldn't put those books down, I read the first 3 books in less then 2 weeks!

25. I am left handed!

yeah I finished it, I hoped you learned something about me that you didn't already know!

2 comments:

McCaulie said...

I did the same thing! I was tagged on facebook and then I posted it on my bolg too :)

Amie said...

Thanks for sharing! It's fun getting to know more about people! Sometimes I wonder why I clean the house...it's just messy again in an hour. Are all of your siblings lefties? Or just you and JoDee? My brother and I are both lefties. It has got to be genetic.