Last night was Hannah's last night with her pacifier. It was starting to rip and I was afraid that she was going to bite it off and choke on it, so today I just finished it off. So far today hasn't been to bad, I think she is pretty proud of herself for not having a pacifier. We have been telling her since before Andrew that pacifiers are for babies. We told her that when these 2 pacifiers broke that they don't let mommies buy pacifiers for little girls that are 2 years old. She is laying down for her first nap without a pacifier... She isn't crying but she isn't falling asleep either. I'll let you know how it goes in a few days!
The other day Cristine came to pick up Austin for school and Grete was in the car and she told Cristine that she wanted to see Jeri. So Cristine said, "okay really quick because we have to get the boys to school". Well she got Grete out of the car and she came running to me almost ready to cry. I haven't been watching the kids because Cristine is out on maternity leave. So I asked Grete if she wanted to stay and play while the boys were at school, she said yes and started going into my house. It was fun knowing that the girls are old enough for a play date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How are things going without a pacifier now? I remember how hard it was for Jackson to fall asleep once we took it away!
Do you have my phone number? If not, go to my website http://www.cakesbyjami.com/ and send me an email with your number and then we can talk about the castle cake. :)
Andrew is so cute!! I love little sleepers like that too!
Post a Comment