We have been very busy the past couple weeks. Since Andrew was born we haven't stopped. Aaron had 13 days off work so we kept ourselves busy.
We had a fun game night at our friends house.
We had a fun game night at our friends house.
Monday before Christmas
we had all the cousin's do the Story of Jesus birth for Family Home Evening.
Andrew got to play baby Jesus.
Hannah was a wisemen.
Christmas Eve:
We had dinner at Aaron's parents house.
Then we went to my parents house for our Christmas program. We all find stories, song or video to share. Then afterward all the kids got to open 1 present, which is always a new pair of Jammies. This year my mom's parents stayed the night so Grandpa got a new pair of Jammies too.
So here are all the kids and Grandpa in their new Jammies.
(Hannah, TaNee, Grandpa, Dylan, Andrew(he kind of blends in with Grandpa's shirt) Bella and Austin.
Christmas Morning:
We spend the night at my parents house every year and wake up to a room full of presents. It takes us about 3 hours to open presents because we like to open them one at a time so we can see what everyone gets.
This year Austin got the new Star Wars: Clone Wars Movie from Santa
and Hannah got a baby cradle and changing table for all her Babies.
Friday after Christmas
We spend the night at Anson and Michelle's so we could hang out and play games as late as we wanted to.
New Years Eve
We hung out at Aaron's sister house and played this new game that Aaron's parents got us for Christmas, it is called Ticket to Ride. We are addicted!
New Years day
we just relaxed.
Friday
We went and spend the night at my parents again.
The have a really nice 5th wheel and we have clammed it as our second home.
Friday night my sister and he family came over to play with us, so we introduced them to our new favorite game,
Ticket to Ride.
Now we have them hooked.
My brother in-law got online to buy it already.
Saturday
We went to play in the snow, but all we could find was ice.
The kids still had fun.
Andrew didn't seem to mind, we just bundled him up.
Even my mom went down the hill a few times.
We blessed Andrew.
I couldn't find an outfit I liked so I made his blessing outfit.
I said after making Hannah's that I would never do that again, next time I'll just buy one, but they were expensive and I couldn't find out I was willing to pay that much for, so I headed to the fabric store.
I love the way it tured out. And now I have a blessing dress and and a boys blessing romper. So I won't have to make either one for the next kid.
After Church we had our families come back over for a blessing lunch and cupcakes for Hannah's birthday. I wanted a family picture but Austin run up stairs as soon as we got home and put on his Luke Skywalker outfit.
(yes, her bib says, "I am not a Boy"
because people always call her a boy, so my friend found this bib.)
Andrew Update.
He is a GREAT baby. He already has a schedule. He hardly ever crys. He sleeps from 10:30pm to 3:30 or 4 am and then eats and goes back down until 7:30ish.
Austin and Hannah still love him to pieces.
His last appointment on 12/22 he weighed 9 lbs 7 oz.
He already 5 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Now back to real life!





4 comments:
We are the only ones you did not see over the holidays! We need to get together. Neither one of us are sick anymore!
What an eventful update! I love the pictures. And great job on the blessing outfit! What a beautiful family you have! Happy New Year!
Two things.
#1. WE got Ticket to Ride for christmas two years ago and have yet to take the plastic off of it. Maybe I will soon.
#2. Can't believe you made his blessing outfit. You are so good!
yea! fun stuff.
Glad we were able to see you guys a few times over the 2 weeks we were there! Your children are adorable.
Great job on the blessing outfit, it is perfect.
Post a Comment