Nobody looks forward to nights around here.
Hannah has been waking up in the middle of the night and refuses to go back to sleep.
Sometimes she doesn't fall back to sleep until 5 am.
Does anyone have advise for helping little miss Hannah sleep?
I don't know what is waking her up in the first place. I think she has her 2 year molars coming in. Or she is loosing her Pacifier and she wakes up to look for it. (I know she still has a pacifier) over Christmas break Aaron has almost 2 weeks off, so we are going to TRY and ditch the pacifier and potty train all in one week. I'll let you know how that goes.
Anyways, the other day I was updating pictures on the computer, while the kids were playing up stairs and all the sudden I hear Hannah's breathing get slow and a little bit louder so I turn around to find her fast asleep on the floor behind me. Poor little girl, if only she would sleep at night.
Hannah found one of Austin's hats. She thinks she is so funny.

Hannah has been waking up in the middle of the night and refuses to go back to sleep.
Sometimes she doesn't fall back to sleep until 5 am.
Does anyone have advise for helping little miss Hannah sleep?
I don't know what is waking her up in the first place. I think she has her 2 year molars coming in. Or she is loosing her Pacifier and she wakes up to look for it. (I know she still has a pacifier) over Christmas break Aaron has almost 2 weeks off, so we are going to TRY and ditch the pacifier and potty train all in one week. I'll let you know how that goes.
Anyways, the other day I was updating pictures on the computer, while the kids were playing up stairs and all the sudden I hear Hannah's breathing get slow and a little bit louder so I turn around to find her fast asleep on the floor behind me. Poor little girl, if only she would sleep at night.





1 comment:
i know exactly how you feel!
Post a Comment