Andrew's first bath
My mom always gives my babies their first bath. I didn't expect his umbilical cord to fall off so soon, but it did. And luckily my mom was already planning on coming down to help me out the next day. So she got to give him his first bath. He liked the water, but as soon as my mom put the cold soap on him he started to cry.
Hannah LOVES her brother, the other morning she couldn't wait for him to wake up. So she pulled her chair over to his swing and watched him sleep.





2 comments:
So Sweet!!
It's neat that your mom gives the babies their first bath.
I can't wait to see you guys next week!
I love the picture of Hannah next to her baby brother.
What great pictures. That is such a sweet picture of Hannah and the baby. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment