Monday, December 1, 2008

Due Date

Due Date and STILL no baby!


Hopefully not to much longer.
I went 2 days over with Austin and 5 days over with Hannah.
So hopefully my next post will be the "baby" post!

My guess would be ...
12/4
Baby boy
8 lbs. 8 oz.

5 comments:

The Heaton's said...

my guess:
12/5
baby boy
8lb 12 oz
can't wait to see pics!!!!

DebLawson said...

I keep checking your blog for baby news. Can't wait to hear what you have and for you to post the exciting birth story.
Good luck and I am just so happy I get to see this baby in December! I can't wait to hold him/her. :)

good luck! we'll keep you in our prayers.

Nika said...

12/3
boy
8 lbs 3 oz

DebLawson said...

congrats, Jeri! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

:)

DebLawson said...

Please hurry and post pictures of my new ________. I don't want to spill the beans, but please do hurry!!!

:)