We went to dinner before heading over to the theater to see the midnight showing of Twilight.
(from left to right... Jeanine, Carol, Me, Cecilia, Stephani, Cristine, and Jamie.)

We only waited out side the theater for 5 or so minutes before they left us into our theater where we sat for the next 2 1/2 hours before the movie started. So we had a LOT of time to take pictures.
(Left to Right.. Cristine, Carol, Jamie, Me and Jeanine.)
Here is a part of our group. We ended up taking up 3 whole middle rows and 2 smaller side rows.

I really liked the movie. I just wish that the baby in my stomach would of slept through the movie, but no instead he/she was up and very active the WHOLE movie. But I guess I can't complain, if the movie would of come out on it's original date (Dec. 12th) then I would of been taking a newborn, because we all know I wasn't going to miss it! Not all my friends enjoy the movie as much I did.
Tell me what you thought of the movie.
1 comment:
Okay, so I went to the movie without reading the books (I know!) And so I had no idea what to expect, over all it wasn't horrible, but there were some eye rolling moments! Also, I felt that so many scenes were ruined by them NOT KISSING, instead the scene ended with them just starring at each other! P.S. Brad Pitts vampire would have done well in the movie, but this Edward wasn't so bad!
P.S. How do you sleep at night without being on your back, but then not making your arms fall asleep, I haven't figured that out yet!
Post a Comment