Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Shower

A few of my friends from Church threw me a baby shower. I told them because it was baby #3 and that we didn't know the sex of the baby that I just wanted a very low key baby shower. Everyone brought their favorite goodies and we ate and opened presents and then watched "Baby Mama", well it was on in the back ground.
We also did pedicure. It felt so good to soak our feet in warm water and
then Stephani gave as all foot massages.
It felt so good!


Here I am after opening all my presents.
I got a lot of diapers and wipes, gift cards, onesies, some towels,
baby soap, I even got a pair of p.j's for me!

Jamie and Lindsey Deal

Leila, Lori, Cecilia and Carol

Jeanine, Jamie and Cristine


Stephani and me.

There was a few more that must of avoided getting their picture taken.
Anyways it was a lot of fun just being girls!

2 comments:

Amie said...

How fun! I noticed the picture of the Deal's; we went to church with them 14 years ago. Small world (especially in the "church world").
And I too am excited about Twilight coming out, I just hope they do the books justice!

DebLawson said...

How fun!

Maureen Lawson always said that every baby deserves a baby shower! I agree. I'm glad your sweet friends threw you one... you deserve it as well as Baby Call #3!

You got some great stuff!