Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight!

Tonight at Midnight!!!

I can't wait!!!

I remember when my niece got this book for Christmas. She was so excited. She talked about it all the time. She read it like a hundred times. I think she is on her 2nd copy because her first copy starting falling apart, the pages were being held together with a paper clip.

I had no idea that a year later I would become a huge fan of Twilight. I am not a reader. I have never liked reading but I thought I would give his book a try. I had a few friends that had read it and said it was REALLY good, I picked up the book and looked at how big the book was. My thoughts were I might be able to finish this book before the end of the year. Little did I know when you find a book that you really enjoy you can read it in a matter of days. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the second book. and then the third. But then I had to wait 5 months for the 4th and final book to come out.

Now tonight is the movie.
I hope that I am not disappointed.
(Movies are never as good as books)

Will you be seeing this movie?

4 comments:

The Heaton's said...

i love it, i love it, i love him, i love it! i will be there, and edward WILL ask me to marry him...i think ;)

Rachelle said...

I'm too old for the Midnight showing or at least not getting enough sleep for the Midnight showing! I'll let you know what I think after tonight!!

Charles Davis said...

Nice post Aaron!

DebLawson said...

I'll see the movie sometime, but I'm in no rush at all!
I didn't get into these books like lots of other people did.... so my group of friends and I will go and see it, but after the craziness wears down.

:)
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!