We are proud to announce the new arrival of
Andrew Riley Call
Andrew Riley Call
Born 12/2/2008
3:09 pm
8 lbs 8 oz
20 1.2 inch
Both kids are thrilled to have a brother. Hannah kissed him at least 10 times when she came to see him in the hospital. And Austin's reaction when we told him he had a new brother was,
"That is what I have always wanted"

Here is Andrew right before leaving the hospital.
3:09 pm
8 lbs 8 oz
20 1.2 inch
Both kids are thrilled to have a brother. Hannah kissed him at least 10 times when she came to see him in the hospital. And Austin's reaction when we told him he had a new brother was,
"That is what I have always wanted"
Here is Andrew right before leaving the hospital.
Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures, I promise to post more tomorrow!





9 comments:
Congrats!! What a GREAT name! We are so excited for your cute family. Can't wait to get "our boys" together. He is darling, get some rest!
I can't wait to see you guys! Again, congrats. Does he look like either Austin or Hannah to you?
What a cutie! Congratulations to you guys... I'm sure the kids are thrilled to have a baby brother!
Yea!! I'm so happy for your sweet family!
hugs!
congratulations!! yahoo, what a darling little guy. get some rest, and post some more pictures!
Welcome Andrew!!! That is a great name...I hope you are doing good, your third time, I am sure you are a pro...I have a lot of questions for you since I have no idea what to expect!!
Congratulations!
Congrats to you and your family. Babies are so fun!
Congratulations! He is a cutie! I can't wait to see some more pictures. How are you feeling?
Congrats! I'm so excited to finally know the sex of your child. . .it was torture not knowing. He's adorable! It was so nice to see you at the wedding. Love you guys:)
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Post a Comment