He smiles!!!
He just decided at 5 weeks to start smiling!
He just decided at 5 weeks to start smiling!
Andrew is 7 weeks old already! I can't believe it.
He is such an easy baby, the time is just flying by.
He is such an easy baby, the time is just flying by.
Hannah and Austin just love Andrew, they ask to hold him all day long. They only hold him for about 10 seconds and then say all done.
I think Andrew is a 50/50 mix of Austin and Hannah. I think the top half of his face looks like Austin and the mouth and chin look like Hannah.
Baby Drew... That is what I thought I was going to call him and it just hasn't stuck yet.
We all Call him Andrew.





4 comments:
Those pictures are very cute.
He is a cutie. It seems like time flies faster with each baby. So sad!
So cute!!
Tell Austin he is a great photographer!
Andrew does look like both kids, you're right on about that. he's so cute and his newborn look is starting to fade away into more of an alert, little baby look. He totally looks like a boy, too!
I remember when I had younger kids and I was at the grocery store when an older grandmother came up to me and simply said:
"You know, you are in the best time of your life right now."
and I agreed with her. So Jeri,
I want you to know:
YOU ARE IN THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!
So enjoy it!
:)
This is Aarons cousin Michelle from Portland. My mom just talked to Alisa and she told us about your blog. I can't believe that you have 3 kids...and oh sooooo cute! I am so excited that you have a blog so we can stay connected.
Post a Comment