Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our computer crashed and we lost all our pictures.
Austin just got over a double ear infection. Here he is the morning of his doctors appointment. His temperature was 103.


Hannah wanted me to take a picture of us, She love to look at the picture after you take it.

Andrew hit 3 month and started getting chubby. All my kids do it. I love Chubby babies. I took this picture because Aaron and I were laughing at how he was sleeping with his legs, he looks like he just got off a horse.





We had our Girl's Camp fundraiser the other night. They fed us dinner and then there was a dessert auction. Aaron and I put in money into a raffle and we won this cute purse cake and 3 hours of babysitting.


My Friend Stephani won this cake and brought it at our girl's camp presidency meeting.
So Cute!



Andrew




I went in to check on Hannah the other night after she fell asleep and this is how I found her, with her bear over her head and he foot up on the wall.


2 comments:

Angel said...

Love all the pictures.

AP said...

Poor Austin! Andrew is so stinkin' cute! Those cakes are a amazing, did someone in your ward make them?