I have been trying to talk Aaron into a Disneyland trip for almost a year. And I couldn't convince him, but then his co-worker Brent said, "Hey Aaron lets go to Disneyland". and the next thing I know we are in the car headed to
The happiest place on Earth!
We drove down on Thursday and went to Disneyland Friday-Sunday!
It was my mom's birthday, so my parents and my brother's family decided to go down too. and my sister was already going to be there with Oakmont High School for Nationals. Austin was so excited for the Jedi Training Academy, but he didn't get picked to be one of the kids that goes up on stage. He was even in his Luke Sky walker outfit! Oh well, he had fun watching the Jedi trainers and Darth Vader and Darth Maul.
Hannah loved all the rides.
(Aaron, Austin. Mr Incredible, Jason and Dylan)

My dad was teaching Hannah how to ride a roller coaster.

Hannah and Dylan waiting to see Aaron, Aunt JoDee and Aunt Kelly to come by on the roller coaster (Screamin)

My family (minus Jon) after riding Soarin' over California. My sister and I have been waiting 10 years to take my parents on that ride.

Hannah Loving on her Dad.

Hannah's first time riding Dumbo. Last time we went to Disneyland she was a sleep when we went on Dumbo, so she sat out with Grandma.
Dumbo is one of Austin's favorite rides. This trip was his first time being able to ride some of the bigger rides. He is 39 1/2 inches tall and most rides require you to be 40 inches, but that wasn't going to stop us, so we stuffed his shoes with napkins to make him taller (shhhh don't tell)
My dad was teaching Hannah how to ride a roller coaster.
Hannah and Dylan waiting to see Aaron, Aunt JoDee and Aunt Kelly to come by on the roller coaster (Screamin)
My family (minus Jon) after riding Soarin' over California. My sister and I have been waiting 10 years to take my parents on that ride.
Hannah Loving on her Dad.
Hannah's first time riding Dumbo. Last time we went to Disneyland she was a sleep when we went on Dumbo, so she sat out with Grandma.
He didn't get on Tower of terror, but almost everything else he rode.

Saturday Morning we were at the park right after it opened and we just happened to be the right place at the right time. We were first in line to see Mickey Mouse. Hannah had not stopped talking about wanting to go to Disneyland to see him, but when we got up there she freaked out.
Saturday Morning we were at the park right after it opened and we just happened to be the right place at the right time. We were first in line to see Mickey Mouse. Hannah had not stopped talking about wanting to go to Disneyland to see him, but when we got up there she freaked out.





6 comments:
Hey my hubby used to work with Sydney (big Sydney of course). Looks like you guys had a fantabulous time and I LOVE how you got your name at the top now!
Sounds like an awesome trip. I love going with my family too, it entertains my kids in line. I'm glad that you got to go and it looks like fun.
I am so jealous! I love Disneyland but Dave doesn't...seriously how could someone not LOVE Disneyland is beyond me! I am so glad you guys had such a great time. And your kids are adorable!
Disneyland...hooray! :)
I LOVE what you did with your name at the top of your blog...how clever! Too cute all your pics, I wish we had gone with you.
Oh, how fun! I love Disneyland too!
Post a Comment