You have the CUTEST kids ever. It's not fair that they are all so adorable. Good thing I can claim I'm their AUNTIE!!!
that was me!!
ADORABLE!The family picture is sooo wonderful! Andrew is smiling so big and sweet! It's perfect. Angel and Cameron ROCK when it comes to taking pictures...The kids are beautiful and you and Aaron look awesome! Such a beautiful family!
I forgot to say how COOL the "CALL" pic is on your blog!We can't wait to go to Disneyland at the end of the year...:)
Those are the cutest pictures of you guys. I Love them! I wish I were there to see Andrew but I will be able to soon in June! YEAH!
Wow how did you get such a perfect family picture?So cute and they are all little models!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have the CUTEST kids ever. It's not fair that they are all so adorable. Good thing I can claim I'm their AUNTIE!!!
that was me!!
ADORABLE!
The family picture is sooo wonderful! Andrew is smiling so big and sweet! It's perfect. Angel and Cameron ROCK when it comes to taking pictures...
The kids are beautiful and you and Aaron look awesome! Such a beautiful family!
I forgot to say how COOL the "CALL" pic is on your blog!
We can't wait to go to Disneyland at the end of the year...
:)
Those are the cutest pictures of you guys. I Love them! I wish I were there to see Andrew but I will be able to soon in June! YEAH!
Wow how did you get such a perfect family picture?So cute and they are all little models!
Post a Comment