MORE CAMPING!!!
Aaron had to help a friend out on Saturday, so I decided to take the kids up camping. Austin was dying to ride his quad again. We took off first thing Saturday morning. As soon as we got up there I realized that Andrew was running a fever. Poor guy. But he still did pretty good.
Here we are at Kelly lake. Going for an afternoon swim.

Hannah Banana

Hannah and Austin with Grandma and Grandpa.
Aaron had to help a friend out on Saturday, so I decided to take the kids up camping. Austin was dying to ride his quad again. We took off first thing Saturday morning. As soon as we got up there I realized that Andrew was running a fever. Poor guy. But he still did pretty good.
Here we are at Kelly lake. Going for an afternoon swim.
Hannah Banana
Hannah and Austin with Grandma and Grandpa.
Look how dirty Austin's face is....





4 comments:
Someone is gonna have to enlighten me on the Camping skills because I have never been "reall" camping before...your family looks like you can show us how. :)
so fun!!! i miss camping so much!! i have not been in years. i love that you get to go with your parents (who by the way, look fabulous!!!). the kiddos look so cute and adorable in all the pictures.
ps. love the modbe swimsuits you and your mom are wear! are you still selling them? i wished i had bought one last year, they had so many cute ones....the black polka dot wrap!
yeah for camping!!!!
So fun!!
i found your blog through jazz's site. you have such a cute family! love all your pics
Post a Comment