Looks like fun! Where did you go camping? I have been wanting to go camping, but haven't been brave enough to try it yet with the kids. Oh yeah, I painted the girls room yellow.
We go camping up at my parents camp site. It is called Snowflower. It is up 80 off of Yuba Gap. My parents take their 5th wheel up there and leave it all summer. So we are up there ALL the time. It is tons of fun.
5 comments:
Fun! Where do you guys go camping? Do you go with your family? :)
Looks like fun! Where did you go camping? I have been wanting to go camping, but haven't been brave enough to try it yet with the kids.
Oh yeah, I painted the girls room yellow.
So cute seeing them on the ATVs. Looks like they had a blast! Fun Fun!
We go camping up at my parents camp site. It is called Snowflower. It is up 80 off of Yuba Gap. My parents take their 5th wheel up there and leave it all summer. So we are up there ALL the time. It is tons of fun.
Sweet thanks Jeri! I will be there on Sunday. Can't wait to try those razors! :)
Post a Comment