Monday, June 22, 2009

houseboating

I want to go back already!
The trip wasn't long enough. The houseboat was great. It had 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a huge upper deck. The weather was okay. Saturday was windy so we didn't get in the water much.
Here is Hannah, Bella and Dylan.

JoDee and Vic



Dylan checking out the fish. Every time the boys came back from fishing, Dylan was at the back door yelling " fish", "fish". He had to see all the fish. and touch all the fish. Then he would say "goodbye fishie" and my brother would throw them back in the lake.




Austin hooked himself with his fishing pole.



Bella and JoDee




Hannah, Bella and Austin




Call Family



The girl's laying out


Austin, Aaron and Hannah.



The kids did so good. I didn't get any pictures of us going off the slide. It is all on video. But we had a blast. I loving being with family.

Hannah knocked out Bella's tooth and the tooth fairy found her on the boat!



Dylan with his fishing pole


Hannah




Dil pickle




Bella being silly















No comments: