So the kids were kind of crazy yesterday, so there was no way I was taking them to the grocery store by myself. So we waited for Aaron to get home from work and we went as a family.
We always have to take 2 carts because the kids always complain about walking.
So here we are with our 2 carts going through Walmart. When all the sudden Hannah starts dancing around yelling " I have to potty" So I cant leave Aaron with 2 carts... so the whole family goes to take Hannah to the bathroom.
After the family bathroom trips the kids are in the cart and then out of the cart and then on the cart. So Aaron and I split up to try and get it done faster.
Finally, we meet back up at the register, where Andrew is starting to get fussy, So I pull him out of his car seat, to smell that he is poopy. Great I didn't bring wipes. No biggy, he can wait 10 minutes until we get home. But no he had a blow out all over my arm and my shirt. So I send Aaron to the back of the store to get wipes so I can change before putting him back into the car seat. But before Aaron goes I ask him to get Austin out of the cart, so Aaron goes to grab Austin out of the cart and he falls backward into Andrews car seat, good thing Andrew wasn't in there.
So Aaron leaves me with all three kids, so he can go grabs the wipes. So I am trying to unload the cart while holding a poopy baby and trying to keep the other two from running off.
Aaron gets back, so I have the the checker scans the wipes so I can go change Andrew in the car, because of course that is where the diaper is.
When all the sudden Austin starts dancing around so I have to take Austin to the bathroom. So Then I leave the two older kids with Aaron and take Andrew to change his diaper.
Okay we got out of the store! YEAH!
But the story isn't over....
Austin got a giant Star Wars coloring book (so he can color while Hannah is down for naps) So he is looking at his book on the way home, so Hannah kept asking for her Tinker Bell phone. I told Hannah we didn't get her a tinker bell phone.
We get home and Hannah is helping us take the groceries in and she is looking in every bag for her Tinker Bell phone.
So sure enough as I am unloading the bag and I find a Tinker Bell phone. So we start laughing but then we are worried that she stole it, so we check the receipt and sure enough
We bought a Tinker Bell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thats awesome! I love stories like this cuz it makes my life seem more normal.
I just love those kind of shopping trips. You did forget to mention all the looks from the other customers. That is always my favorite part.
Whenever Cameron goes shopping alone things always jump in the cart before he gets to the checkout stand. That is hilarious.
Hannah is too smart for her own good!! So cute!
hilarious!!! nothing like a good Tinker Bell Phone to make a sweet, little Hannah a happy girl!!!
It's been sooo long since I have dealt with blow-outs, crying babes and crazy shopping trips, I can hardly remember what it was like... but your post helped me remember the joy of having little ones!!
love you guys!!
(we'll be in CA at Alisa and Rocky's June 22-June 30)
Post a Comment