Thursday, June 18, 2009

buzz agent

So I am a buzz agent.. which means that I get products sent to me and I try them out. And then tell all my friends about them. It is a word of mouth thing. So my latest product is the Bic Soleic Bella razor. I have been using the same brand of razors for the past few years. Every once in a while I will try a new brand but every time I go back to the same brand...

But I think I have found my new favorite. The Bic Soleic bella razor has 4 blades and it get a clearer, closer shave. I can go longer between shaving.

I got a few coupons to hand out. If anyone wants to try them, just leave your address in my comment box and I'll send one to you. The coupon is for $3.00 off. I think when I looked at the store there were just over $5.00 for 3 razors. So with the coupon it is less then $3.00.

Who know it could become your favorite razor too!!

3 comments:

McCaulie said...

oooh! I really need a new razon! I HATE the one I am using now. I feel like the razors aren't sharp enough and I have to shave daily. Ugh! I'd love a coupon.

8233 Canyon Oak Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Thanks!!

Rachelle said...

Would love to try a new something before the beach!!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hey I saw your bloggie and thought I would stop by! Pretty sweet to be a buzz agent! I think I am due for a new razor, so count me in...if it is not too late of course. :) Love Ash