Friday, January 8, 2010

Hanna's birthday

Today is Hannah's 3rd Birthday and she has a few friends over for a ... she wanted PINK everything!
Hannah got to invite 4 friends over for a little lunch party and cupcakes
Haylee, Grete, Zoie, Hannah and Keria

Singing Happy Birthday to Hannah.

Blowing out her candles.

Opening Presents


Hannah and Grete in their Fancy Nancy outfits!

I can't believe that Hannah is 3 already.
Happy Birthday Hannah Mae!



4 comments:

Angel said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Ashley Gilbert said...

What a cute party for Hannah! Looks like fun!

Petersen Party of 7 said...

Keira had a great time and loved her crayon holder. Thanks for the invite.

DebLawson said...

I know!! Wasn't she just born? Seriously, I remember taking a super prego picture of you in Dec. before she was born and it seems like yesterday.

What a fun little girl party! Oh, I love it! It looks like she and her little BFF's had a lovely time!

Aren't you glad you have a little girl!? Aren't they sooo much fun. Hannah Mae is turning into such a sweet little girl... before that she was a darling baby girl. Now she's getting into that big girl stage... and she's always been gorgeous!!

Happy 3 years to sweet Hannah!