Today Austin started
KINDERGARTEN!
It is a half year Kindergarten program. He will still do a full year of Kindergarten next year. This is just a good transition from Preschool to Kindergarten. He goes to school everyday from 8-11:20. It is going to be an adjustment for all of us to get up and out the door before 8am every morning.
I got this idea from Rachelle to take a picture of Austin's shoes on his first day of school. I love the idea. I wish I knew what my shoes looked like what back in the day. I am sure I would have a good laugh and have to call my mom and ask her what she was thinking!!!
Austin really enjoyed his first day of school. But I think I am going to be in trouble. Yesterday was Austin's meet the teacher day. Aaron took him over there. When he got home I asked him how it was and this is what Austin said.... (remember he is only 5!)
Mom: So how was it?
Austin: There was this girl... she had really pretty clothes
Mom: Oh really?!?!
Austin: yeah I couldn't stop looking at her.
GREAT!!!! My son is already liking girls!





6 comments:
When Aaron did the mid year k, his teacher was about an inch taller than all the kids.
hahahhaa!!! that is soooo cute!
Super funny! That's one for his journal! We should get together this weekend. I don't have work on Monday.
K that is way too cute of him and I love the shoe idea!
Oh man when that day comes for Chloe, I am seriously going to cry. :) Cute pic of the shoes. I will have to do that too.
Welcome to the world of school, Austin! (and mom!)
Can I just tell you.... if your kindergartener is already noticing girls, he's gonna be a girl crazy kinda boy!!! Chloe was that way and look at her now! :0) too funny!!
It is a whole new world starting school! Have fun!
Love the shoe pictures, too! Wish I had done that with the girls all these years.
Post a Comment