Our bedroom is the last room in the house that wasn't "put together". I have been wanting to do it for 6 years but haven't. I have tried to do our room several times but never did it all the way. So that is why the bed is blue and brown, the bed skirt is black, and the square window coverings are red and tan.
Before


So today I decided to finish what I had started. So off to the store I went. And this is what I came up with.
After

5 comments:
It looks AWESOME!! I need to do my room too, but never get around to it either. NEVER, hmmmmm maybe one day.
Looks good !!
I love it! And red is such a great color. Our living room has pops of red in it. :)
You have inspired me.
Thanks for being so creative and loving to share with everyone.
very cute!!!
Post a Comment