Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preschool Trip to the Zoo



Hannah started preschool this year. and our first field trip was to the zoo.

Andrew and Mommy

Here is all the moms that went minus Cortnie because she was taking the picture!
Left: Liz, Tara, Jeanine, Me, Des and Katie.
PReschool kids and friends... Dylan, Zoie, Nicole, Hannah, Grete, Isabelle and Jillian
I borrowed a friends stroller and realized when we got back to the car that I didn't know how to collapse it. So I was trying to figure it out while the kids played in the car. (Leaving both sliding doors open because it was hot). When I finally figure it out. I jumped in the car and drove home. Andrew fell asleep on the way home, and when I went to grab his Mouse and blanket ( that he has bought with him)I realized that it was no longer in the car. So back to the zoo we went. I was so nervous all the way there. Because we would be having some sleepless nights with out those 2 things. As I was driving back through the parking lot, I started looking between each car. And sure enough there, laying on the ground in the parking spot that we had just left 30 minutes earlier was his Blanket and mouse. That is one lucky boy and one happy mama! We came home and threw it straight into the wash!

No comments: