We went to Vegas for a few days with some friends! It was a Blast. We stayed here....

The first day we packed a lot in. Aaron and I really wanted to go to the Pawn shop. We have been watching "Pawn Stars" and really wanted to go check it out for ourselves.

We also went and watched the water show in front of
Bellagio. It was pretty Amazing!

We also took a little road trip to see Hover Damn. We went inside the damn. They also just built this bridge so people don't have to drive over the damn. (it saves them 45 minutes)

The last day we were there we went to the
Wax museum. Most of the wax people looked freakishly really. (I will upload more pictures later, they are on my other computer)

Blue Man Group.

Us
pretending to be scared in the wax museum's scream.

We went and saw Circus De
Soleil Mystere. It was beyond amazing!!
I wish we could of taken pictures in there.
P.S. I borrowed this pictures from Jamie and Jason Peterson. I will upload more of ours later!
No comments:
Post a Comment