Now we are truely mormon! hahaha We now own a Honda Odyssey. I said I would NEVER drive a minivan. But now look at me, more excited then ever to own one. Oh how times change once you have kids. We love it!
Welcome to the world of minivans! I loved mine, too. They are just so convenient!! Eventually you may move up to a big ol' Suburban like I did, so until then, enjoy the van!! What a Mormon Mom!
I don't even have kids but I think those are the coolest minivans. But mine with be black. with tinted windows. and rims. and a slamin' sound system. I can picture the people lining up to be in my carpool now..........
4 comments:
It's almost sad what happens to us as we have more babies and actually look forward to and LOVE our vans...sigh...enjoy it, you're now OFFICIAL!
if you can picture this in a Napoleon Dynamite voice..."Lucky"
Welcome to the world of minivans! I loved mine, too. They are just so convenient!!
Eventually you may move up to a big ol' Suburban like I did, so until then, enjoy the van!! What a Mormon Mom!
I don't even have kids but I think those are the coolest minivans. But mine with be black. with tinted windows. and rims. and a slamin' sound system. I can picture the people lining up to be in my carpool now..........
Post a Comment