What a sweetheart! Just recently I was putting some photos into an album and I found the preggo picture I took of you last Christmas. Baby Hannah was just about to make her appearance! And now look how big she is!!!
It was good hearing from you. I can't believe how big your kids are! Time sure does fly! I saw your post on the minivan, I also have a minivan. I have a love hate relationship mine...love the convenience and ease, hate that I drive a minivan!
5 comments:
Oh sweet Hannah! She looks more like you everyday. We miss you guys
So cute!! And she does look like you!!
nice storyboard. where did you get it? I thought.....oh, you know. :)
What a sweetheart! Just recently I was putting some photos into an album and I found the preggo picture I took of you last Christmas. Baby Hannah was just about to make her appearance! And now look how big she is!!!
Hey Jeri,
It was good hearing from you. I can't believe how big your kids are! Time sure does fly! I saw your post on the minivan, I also have a minivan. I have a love hate relationship mine...love the convenience and ease, hate that I drive a minivan!
Post a Comment