Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ward Party

Since our ward split I was called to serve on the activity committee and this was our first party. It was beautiful. I was at the church for over 6 hours setting up for over 200 people. We did a sit down dinner, the kids got to decorate stocking and build gingerbread houses, we had a raffle for family games, and of course Santa came.

3 comments:

DebLawson said...

Well done, Jeri!
Good job!!!!!
I bet everyone loved it and had a great time!
Yea!

The Heaton's said...

i was the activities leader for 2 years at college and we had an activity every month, it was really stressful...after 24 activities i was running out of ideas, i was glad when i got released, and then i got my new calling...GOSPEL DOCTRINE teacher, i wanted to die (i ended up loving it though).
I love all the christmas pictures. Hannah and Austin are so so so cute!!!

Call family said...

Cute blog Jeri!! I love those collages. How do you do it again? Cute kids!! Of course I'm bias...