I am almost finished!
Angel ( my sister in-law) came over to help me paint the monkeys on the wall. Once we figured out how to get the projector hooked to the laptop then we were on our way.
First we traced the monkeys. (I would of taken a picture of that but you really couldn't see anything.) Then we started painting. We were both sitting on top of the bed and I started on their faces and she started on legs and arms. Then we decided that I should do all the faces just so they would look alike. I thought it looked funny at this point but I had to take a picture.


Aaron and Austin went on the father/son camp out and Hannah went to bed at 7:30pm that night so I thought I should paint while I can. I started as soon as I put Hannah to bed and painted for 3 straight hours.
Here is there first coat of paint on their P.J's.

Here is the final shot of all my monkeys. I love them. I think they turned out so cute. They look like I painted them and that is exactly what I wanted them to look like.
Her is my FAVORITE one by far. I am glad his is in the middle of all this monkey business.
Now all I have left to do is finish the duvet covers ( adding the buttons) and the box window treatment. Then I'll be DONE! yeah!
Angel ( my sister in-law) came over to help me paint the monkeys on the wall. Once we figured out how to get the projector hooked to the laptop then we were on our way.
First we traced the monkeys. (I would of taken a picture of that but you really couldn't see anything.) Then we started painting. We were both sitting on top of the bed and I started on their faces and she started on legs and arms. Then we decided that I should do all the faces just so they would look alike. I thought it looked funny at this point but I had to take a picture.


Aaron and Austin went on the father/son camp out and Hannah went to bed at 7:30pm that night so I thought I should paint while I can. I started as soon as I put Hannah to bed and painted for 3 straight hours.
Here is there first coat of paint on their P.J's.


Here is the final shot of all my monkeys. I love them. I think they turned out so cute. They look like I painted them and that is exactly what I wanted them to look like.

Her is my FAVORITE one by far. I am glad his is in the middle of all this monkey business.

Now all I have left to do is finish the duvet covers ( adding the buttons) and the box window treatment. Then I'll be DONE! yeah!





5 comments:
That was a fun day!
WOW! You and Angel did a GREAT job on those adorable monkeys!!
I am super totally impressed!!
That bedroom is looking so cute, I would love to see it in real life one day!
Great job, Mommy!
Very cute. I love the idea!
Those monkey's look so good! You are very talented.
I am going to need to come and check them out! They are so cute and I showed Jackson the pictures and he loved it and called them his monkeys. How fun!
Post a Comment