Grandma Alisa called us on Monday afternoon and asked if we would go to Disneyland with her to see her sister Carla and her 2 girls and their kids who was visiting Disneyland from Canada. I had to rearrange a few things. I watch my friends kids that week and so we had to find someone to watch them those two days. I had a friend that just had a baby and I signed up to bring her dinner , so I made her dinner ahead of time and had Aaron bring it over to them. Last of all I was going to watch one of my friends kids until her high school babysitter could get there. Luckily, her high school babysitter had a half day and she was able to get there sooner so we were able to leave for Disneyland earlier then we planned.
The drive was going pretty good. We missed all the traffic. Hannah and Austin were just watching movies. We stopped to get a bite to eat and we were on our way. Everything was going good, until we hit the grapevine. We were a little less then half way over the grapevine when we stopped for gas I opened Austin's door and he said Mom I am going to throw up. I said okay and then before I could do anything he started to gag, so I ripped them out of the car just in time. He said he was feeling better and so we got back in the car and started to drive. Then we were at the top of the grapevine Austin said, Mom I am going to throw up again, so Grandma Alisa turned around to hold a plastic bag for Austin but didn't get there in time . We had to wait until it was safe to pull off the road to get it all cleaned up. We thought we had it all cleaned up. We drove the rest of the with our windows down so the rest of us didn't get sick.
We got there around 11:00pm and went straight to our hotel. The next morning we got up and went to
DISNEYLAND.
The happiest place on earth.
The drive was going pretty good. We missed all the traffic. Hannah and Austin were just watching movies. We stopped to get a bite to eat and we were on our way. Everything was going good, until we hit the grapevine. We were a little less then half way over the grapevine when we stopped for gas I opened Austin's door and he said Mom I am going to throw up. I said okay and then before I could do anything he started to gag, so I ripped them out of the car just in time. He said he was feeling better and so we got back in the car and started to drive. Then we were at the top of the grapevine Austin said, Mom I am going to throw up again, so Grandma Alisa turned around to hold a plastic bag for Austin but didn't get there in time . We had to wait until it was safe to pull off the road to get it all cleaned up. We thought we had it all cleaned up. We drove the rest of the with our windows down so the rest of us didn't get sick.
We got there around 11:00pm and went straight to our hotel. The next morning we got up and went to
DISNEYLAND.
The happiest place on earth.
Hannah eating her lunch while watching the hillbilly show.
My dad took a picture of me just like this when I was about 2.
THANKS GRANDMA ALISA FOR TAKING US WITH YOU TO DISNEYLAND!!!





2 comments:
It looked like the kids had soooo much fun! Hannah smiled in every picture, how did you get her to do that? Carter NEVER smiles in pics.
It looks like you had a blast. My kids love Disneyland too. There's just something so fun about it.
Post a Comment