Friday, July 18, 2008

20 weeks

Okay I am half way there!
Sorry the pictures are a little blurry Aaron took then really far away and I had to crop them.
( please don't make fun at how bow legged I am) Now that I am showing.....

What do you think it is by the way I am carrying?
( leave me a comment because I don't get to see who votes what on the side vote)

8 comments:

DebLawson said...

I always get this wrong....

But, I think you are having a...


BOY!

Kristy Huston Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy Huston Photography said...

Cute baby bump!!

I'm going to say it's a girl :)

Morrell Family said...

I think that it is a girl! You look cute by the way.

The Heaton's said...

oh man, without a doubt that is a baby girl! really, i am never wrong (okay maybe a time or two) but i think you should start painting the room pink! you look fantastic too!

Angel said...

I think it is a girl.

AP said...

You look Great! I think you are having a boy!

DebLawson said...

You do look great, by the way! Halfway there and hardly showing... and it's your 3rd baby!
WOW!

What do YOU think you're having?!