Monday, September 22, 2008

ABC tag

A is for your age: 27 years old
B is for burger of choice: McDonald's Cheese Burger with NO mustard
C is for the car you drive: Honda Odyssey
D is for your dog's name: Don't have one
E is for essential item you use every day: Soap
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The office, I can't believe we are only 2 days away from a new session.
G is for favorite game: Cards, battle ship with Aaron, but I NEVER win.
H is for home state: California
I is for instruments you play: I can play a little piano.
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry juice with lemon lime soda in it.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Nobody at the moment
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Il Forniao for Carol's birthday
M is for your favorite Muppet: Ms. Piggy
N is for number of piercings: 1 set
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 days (when I had babies)
P is for people you were with today: Austin, Hannah, Laif and Grete
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blog, read, check my email
R is for biggest regret: no regrets!
S is for status: Happily married for 5 years
T is for time you woke up today: which time at 11:45pm to put Hannah back in bed, at 5:00am when Aaron got up to get ready for work, or at 7:15am when both my kids came into my room?
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: That I am left handed.
V is for vegetable you love: Zucchini
W is for worst habit: being grumpy when I am hungry
X is for x-rays you've had: Do ultrasounds count? Other then that I had one x-ray when I broke my face and then x-rays of my teeth.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I have only eaten a bowl of frosted flakes.
Z is for zodiac: Aquarius

This was a fun tag, I tag everyone who reads this!!!

No comments: