The kids loved it. I knew Austin would sit through it but I didn't think Hannah would, but she loved the elephants. she couldn't wait for them to come out. When you ask Austin what is favorite part was he will say... When the elephants came out. One laid on the ground and another elephant sat on him and the one on the ground pooped. Great I am so glad that my kids will remember the elephant popping at the circus.
Saturday was project day....
My Dad built this arbor for Aaron and I's reception 5 years ago. We have always had plans to put it up in our backyard and never did. About a month or so ago my dad came down and put it up for us but it had been sitting in Foresthill red dirt for 5 years, so it needed a new coat of paint. Luckily the weather was really nice.
Our little garage doesn't have a lot of storage space and we are growing by the second. We cleaned the garage on Saturday, taking some stuff to D.I. and organized the garage. Now I have room on either side of my car. yippy!





5 comments:
i LOVE projects! seriously, there is nothing more rewarding than a finished project(but we all know our projects won't looks so organized in about 6 months! why is that!) I love the arbor, grateful for daddies!
Can you say NESTING!!?! YAHOO, the things we can accomplish!
I have never been to the circus! I have always wanted to go though. How fun!
That's so fun that you went to the circus. Your garage looks great! Miss ya.
Your arbor and your garage look awesome. I'm sure it feels nice to have it done.
Post a Comment