We had a fun packed weekend. My Friends Adam and Moriah and their Baby Isaiah came up Friday night and stayed through Sunday morning. We went to the state fair on Saturday. The weather was perfect. As soon as it started to get hot we were ready to go.
After Moriah and Adam left of Sunday ( sorry I have no pictures of them), we went to Aaron's parent's house. Aaron and his brother Anson had been talking about having a sleep over. So we decided it would be fun to have a sleep over at Grandma Alisa and Papa Rocky's. They have a huge front yard that the kids can play in. The kids have a BLAST when they are there. The kids got to stay up until 10 or so and then they all went to bed and we played UNO. Aaron kept loosing, and he said, "I am not going to bed until I win". We were all getting tired and it was after one o'clock in the morning and Aaron went to the bathroom, so we set up his cards so that he would win and we could all go to bed. The next morning Rocky made pancakes and Michelle made cinnomon rolls. YUMMY! 
The kids played all morning and then Michelle and I set up activities for the kids to do.After they did their arts and craft they go to watch "Enchanted". After the movie it was off to more fun. My Brothers little one turned 1 yesterday ( I forgot to bring in my camera), so they had a birthday bash for him. Then we went home and crashed.





5 comments:
Wow! What a packed weekend, bet you were glad to be home!
What a busy weekend! The fair looks like it was a blast! What do you do with the crayon shavings?? Anyway, you look great! We should get our kids together sometime.
Sounds like a great weekend. What did you think of the fair? It was my least favorite year of all the ones I've been too.
What a killer weekend!!!
I love the state fair, we would go every year.
We had a super-crazy-fun Labor Day weekend, too!
Yea!
fun weekend! i missed the fair this year! i love the picture of austin and the goat too, it does look like he is posing! i was never very good at uno either!
Post a Comment